The parties referred to in this policy are GayOnlyPorn (the site www.gayonlyporn.com) and you, the user of this site.
GayOnlyPorn reserves the right to revise or modify this policy at any time and in any way.
3. Information we collect
Visitors to GayOnlyPorn can interact with us in several ways. Depending on the level of interaction, we will collect different type of information about you. Information collected is as follows:
- Direct Communication: Direct Communication is when visitors interact directly with GayOnlyPorn, such as submitting questions or requesting content be included on the site. In such circumstances you will be asked to provide a valid e-mail address and contact name.
- Browsers: Browsers are visitors to who do not use any active data collection pages. This information is restricted to cookies, IP addresses, referral URLs, and other passive information gathering (see below).
4. How we collect information
- Active Collection: We collect information from you, such as your e-mail address when you complete contact forms.
5. How we use your information
The primary use for information collected from you is to provide you with services you have requested. Your information is also used to deliver customized services to you. We are not responsible for how any third parties use your information, and you need to familiarize yourself with third party privacy policies prior to requesting their services. We generally use your information for the purposes you specifically provide it for, such as answering questions or adding links.
Passive information is used for market research purposes in order to increase your and other users experience, to analyse site usage and for other marketing purposes.
6. Special circumstances
It is GayOnlyPorn's policy not to use or share the personal information about our visitors (browsers) in ways unrelated to the ones described in this policy. However, we may disclose any information regarding your use of our services and site, for any reason if we believe it's reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for information;
- To disclose information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed or suspected. Or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil or administrative process and court orders from relevant authorities.
7. Communication from us
We may respond to enquiries from visitors, but we do not send any unsolicited communications.
8. Public pages
Any information provided in link submissions should be considered to be public information. We do not, cannot, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any information you provide or choose to publish on our site.
9. Data security
We make every effort to protect the transmission and storage of all user information, and to ensure security of our site and systems. But we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-parties illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent security breaches. You assume the risk of such security breaches should they occur despite our reasonable security measures.